Happy long Easter weekend, party people. I hope you have a good and relaxing time with your loved ones.
I had a pretty good yet NOT AT ALL relaxing week. But you know, I am okay with that because I got a lot of shit done. So without further ado let’s jump straight into last weeks shenanigans. As always I am linking up with Meg for some fun with lists.
- I worked from the University library most days of last week and it is the perfect work environment for reading and writing. That kinda came like a surprise, right? I usually start my day at the campus coffee shop where I have breakfast. I made it my mission to try all their muffins. So far I am loving the blueberry one!
- I also had an work event on one evening and even though it was a really good one I am actually pretty thrilled by the idea that this one was the last one of this kind I’ll have to host. It’s a weird thought but one that fills me with anticipation at the same time.
- I went to Crossfit twice. It was good. I love to have that as part of my weekly routine. Sometimes it feels like the only constant in my weeks.
- Stefan and I went on a wine and pizza date. No more words needed!
- We also had a cooking date. He made Chicken Tikka Masala and I provided the naan. I am going to brag a little and tell you that my garlic naan making skills are pretty awesome by now.
- Finally the bathroom renovations are done. So we decided the long weekend would be the perfect opportunity to do a spring clean. So we spent about 9 hours on each Friday and Saturday cleaning the apartment. I let wine help me wash down the dust. Because a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down…
- I continued my quest for the perfect water to coffee ratio!
- I did some online shopping. Time to pace myself now.
- Easter Sunday we hung out on the couch, napped a little and spent the afternoon and evening at my in-laws house celebrating Easter. As always my family meant it a little too well with the amount of food provided.
Today the food craze will continue as we’ll have brunch with my family. My side of the family isn’t known for depriving themselves either. I expect a food coma later today.
Hope you guys had a good long weekend. Because the craze will for sure catch up soon enough!