Oh my God, what a week! People it’s been crazy in many many ways. The good kind of crazy though, the kind I like, the kind that excites me!
I think emotionally speaking it has been the best week of the year so far. I guess spring is coming and that makes me really happy.
But I am NOT talking about any future events now. Instead let’s focus on the past week and let me tell you a few minor details that happened to me last week. List style and in unsion with my fellow list lover Meg! Come on, let’s get shit done and catch up 😉
- Work has been a good kind of maniac. My colleague was off sick the entire week and I had to keep all assistants and interns entertained. It wasn’t the easiest. I justs didn’t have enough for them to do.
- I have been very busy coaching and training for the whole week – some of my favorite things to do!
- I also took some time to design a ‘get shit done’ weekly template matching my ‘get shit done’ daily template which I test this week.
- On Tuesday we went out to watch soccer at our favorite pub. The game was interesting to watch and I definitely enjoyed to go out! Yay!
- On Thursday I went to Crossfit again after 2 weeks of absence. It was really really good and I loved it. For the next three days I walked as if I had no knees though!
- I did not blog at all and I am also way behind in reading blogs but I will catch up hopefully tomorrow. It was not planned or anything but like they say, life got in the way. And definitely work, too!
- I experimented a bit in the kitchen but I have nothing to show yet. Meatballs happened again and I can definitely not get over the fact how fantastic they are both warm and cold, on their own or in a marinara meatball sandwich.
- I forked out some time to cook and shoot a recipe on the weekend – however that was possible. I only say gnocchi in sage butter. I ate like a pound of butter and washed it down with a glass of wine. I loved it!
- Yes I drank a lot of wine last week. No shame in my game!
- The weekend was super crazy! I got new color and a haircut and then we went grocery shopping on Saturday morning. Apart from that pretty much all weekend was consumed by giving the room of requirements some help to live up to our requirements again.
- Before pic: a storeroom, garbage disposal unit, laudry room, hole, silly excuse of an office and guest bedroom!
- After pic: a pretty neat and surprisingly spacious office and guest bedroom with designated space for storage. We felt definitely completely tired but oh so great on Sunday evening! Not everything is perfect yet but SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER!
- We threw out 5 boxes of books, 6 boxes of papers and a lot of other crap. I finally admitted to myself that I will not read the classics anyway so why keep them. It was so freeing! And I realized once again that I have a really shitty taste in books. The stuff I actually read is more than questionable. Besides Harry Potter.
- Oh I made it to Gryffindor by the way. Only on Pottermore but still. Besides turning a mature 31 tomorrow I still haven’t given up hope to make it to Hogwarts one day.
And as I cant’t imagine any better finish to this post with this I say…..
Have a great day you muggles ;-P