I can’t believe it’s already the 20th time I am thinking out loud. I always feel so mentally refreshed after writing these posts. Thanks Amanda for hosting this link-up party 🙂If you want to learn more about the idea behind the link-up just click here
So without further ado I just jump in my brain…
1. Celebration Time
It’s Stefan’s 30th Birthday today! Congratulations; honey! The plan for today: Food, relaxing, coffee, more food 🙂 Sounds awesome, doesn’t it? My gift is sending him to an advanced Thai cuisine cooking class. He was happy and I certainly will be when he tries out all his new recipes in our kitchen 🙂
And it’s also our lovely niece’s 7th Birthday today. Can’t believe little Grace is such a big girl now. Time flies! I vividly remember her being such a small bundle. And now she’s such a mature and sweet caring girl.
And additionally it’s Father’s Day in Germany. Congratulations Daddy! I love you :-*
After publishing this post and waking up the birthday boy we’re going out for breakfast with my sister, her boyfriends and our Dad. Happy Days!
2. My current/ ongoing Obsessions
- Pretty Little Liars
- Pizza and Wine
- More Coffee
- Dreaming of my honeymoon – 9 weeks to go 🙂
- Checking emails – this is a not-good obsession
- Iced Coffee Drinks
- My new Couch
- Chocolate – especially this one
3. Physical Feeling
I experience his and I talked to some female friends about it and they all reported about the same: How the hell can you feel perfectly fine when you’re naked but as soon as you put on your cloths – no matter if comfy or fancy – you feel fat and uncomfortable? Isn’t that paradox?
4. Unanswered questions that are pestering me
- Should I quit soccer or should I stay aka what makes me more miserable: staying or leaving?
- And if I quit, what the hell am I going to do with my evenings then?
- Should I give the Whole30 a try even if I see a lot more downsides than I believe in the miracles they promise
- Will I ever be able to finish that PhD? Am I smart enough, determined enough, diligent enough?
5. Who can relate? I certainly can 😉
6. Can I really live without having a cropped denim Jacket?
Well I don’t think so!
What are you currently obsessed with?
Can I really live without a cropped denim jacket?
Wish you a very happy Thursday 🙂 Ours here obviously is! Bank holiday and being off work tomorrow feels blissful!
And don’t forget to check out more witty randomness over there.