I hope you all had a fantastic weekend so far! My Saturday was really nice. We had a relaxing morning with binge watching Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution and then we tidied the apartment and cooked. We had friends over for a BBQ and watching the DFB finals. Bayern won so we were all in a good mood 😉 I went to bed late but slept but woke up several times. FAIL! Especially since I have to go to my soccer match after publishing this post. And I am NOT well rested. But first I am going to answer this weeks Spill it Sunday questions hosted by Arman. This week lovely Sarah blogging over at Slices of Sarah Pie provided 10 brilliant questions I love to answer.
1. What is your middle name? If you don’t have one do you wish you did? What would it be?
My middle name is Katharina. My parents chose my middle name after my grandma. She was recovering from a stroke when I was born and my parents thought this would make her happy. They were right 🙂
2. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
A famous archaeologist. But I have already spoken about that topic quite a bit. You can read all about my almost alternative professional life here.
3. What do you keep in the glove box of your car?
Energy bars, a receipt (I really need to hand in now), bank account statements and the sat nav
4. Name one food that always seems to go bad before you eat it?
Spinach. I buy it by the pound and end up eating 300 gr. Then I have to throw away the remaining 200 gr. I always get mad about this!
5. What was the last workout you did?
On Friday evening I had soccer practice but we didn’t do anything but a little running. The last real workout was Crossfit on Thursday. The WOD was pretty close to this one.
6. When was the last time you got the giggles in an inappropriate moment? What did you do?
When one of my teammates got a soccer ball right into her face from only 1 meter. It knocked her to the ground. Not really funny but I couldn’t stop giggling. I am mean – I know!
7. If you had to pick one song to play continuously in the background of your everyday life what would you pick?
The Cinematic Orchestra – Arrival of the birds & Transformation
I am a restless soul but this song has the power to calm me down. So I would definitely choose this one.
8. What would you do if you got 25 hours in a day while everyone else was still stuck with 24?
Easy! Make this hour my afternoon nap time! I still don’t get enough sleep though it’s close to 7 hours a night now. Napping is just so great!
9. Pick a great picture of you/your family/your friends tell us the background story of what’s happening in it.
Last summer Stefan and I were Wine Testing with his parents in a small Italian village. The vineyard is charming and very welcoming. The wine is really fantastic. We drank a lot – to be honest we were all pretty drunk – and maybe because of that fact be also bought a lot 😉
10. What’s your favorite quote/song/image when you need a little inspiration?
Now I need to have breakfast and then I have to dash. And don’t forget to head over to Arman and check out all the other blogger’s answers.
What would you do if you got 25 hours in a day while everyone else was still stuck with 24?
What’s your song?
Hope you have a lovely Sunday!