Yesterday I was forced to face an ugly thing most blogger can relate to and all bloggers truly madly deeply despise: writer’s block.
But I have learned to cope with it. Usually I just let pass a day or two and then a new sting of creativity – a fresh idea – hits me or just a very random thing wants to wiggle out of my mind. So I fully intended to sit out today’s post.
Instead of writing something I played around with my phone and found myself reading some old posts. I somehow ended up with several posts about writing and writing styles. Oh the irony!
And like when I read for the third time that an essential part of good writing would be to write about something you know a genius idea hit me: I COULD INDEED WRITE ABOUT SOMETHING I KNOW! Sometimes I cannot believe how smart I am!
Whereas I don’t want to claim the part with the good writing for myself I do take the inspiration with a bow and talk about myself today out loud!
- Yesterday I was convinced that it was Thursday for the entire day. I only found out that it was Wednesday when there was no ‘Criminal Minds’ on TV in the evening
- I let my phone fall down three times last week – it’s pretty scratched now. I am secretly not mad because I really want a new phone and just need a good excuse
- I am not at all squeamish
- I have a bad thing for cottage cheese yet again. I am speaking of 5-cups-in-2-days bad
- My favorite color is blue
- I wake up every morning with the fear of having a relapse that day
- I don’t go to bed. When I am tired I fall asleep on the couch every single evening
- Yesterday I didn’t feel like Crossfit so I went home and had a glass of wine in my PJs instead. No regret!
- Watching ‘Daria’ is one of my favorite things in the world
- Though I am intrigued that people do I would never pull of joining the mile high club
- I can’t relate to the feeling of infinity. When everyone around me feels infinite I feel unlasting instead
- Right now my ‘abs’ and biceps are horribly sore
- Falling stars make me sad
- I still make a wish upon them
- I like Walden Schmidt better than Charlie Harper
- Sometimes when I get dressed in the morning without thinking about it I end up in one color from head to toe
- I have a freakish long memory for random details
- But I am horrible with names
- I am not exhibitionistic but I have zero problem with nudity
- I hate the taste of Stevia
- I don’t believe in Karma but I believe in balance. Being too happy for too long scares me.
- I am overly emotional: anger, fear, joy, happiness, sadness – whatever feeling it is I feel it very intensely
- And I can’t keep my feelings to myself. You can read it in my face. I am an open book
- Feet are my least favorite part of the body – they are just disgusting!
- I don’t eat anything that lived in the water
- I really like Polish tableware. Maybe because it’s blue and white – my favorite color combination
- I kill every plant that has the bad luck to cross my path for too long
- I express my feelings for people with hugs and food mainly and when I am a bit tipsy I openly declare my love in the soppiest way possible
- I laugh loud and with my whole body
- My husband is the only person in the world I really truly trust
- I always had a thing for Shaggy from Scooby Doo – he has much more character than Fred
- I admire people who are flat-out and true
- I watched all three parts of ‘The Lord of the Rings’ and also all three parts of ‘The Hobbit’ and to me it was a waste of time and money
- Clowns scare the hell out of me
- Food really really really excites me
- I can’t squeeze a cotton ball – I just can’t
- I am never happy with the pictures I take but I can’t quite put my finger on the why
- When I say I drank a glass of wine I usually mean I drank two to three glasses
- I can’t watch casting shows because I feel so sorry for the people who get knocked out
- I have a dirty mind
- I am a know-it-all who can’t stand know-it-alls
- I can’t take a decent selfie. I usually take like 15 in a row, feel super ugly and then delete them all
- I have set most What’s App group chats to silent mode
- I hate the color orange
- My car is very messy
- When I have to pick a random number it’s always 47
- I really wholeheartedly believe in magic
- When someone talks about ‘the cloud’ I have no idea what that means
- 30 is the best year of my life so far
- I tend to overdo things and I also tend to tell way to many personal details