it’s Friday and I can’t belive that my first week of vacation is already over! I had a fun time and I am already a bit more relaxed. After a whole week of relaxing, reading and meeting friends you can expect that, can’t you? So today it’s Friday and time for a new recipe
After publishing this wonderful and yummy totally Whole30 approve recipe I am going to meet my friend and PhD colleague Cecilia for brunch. I haven’t seen her much in the last few month as she’s pregnant now and has to rest a lot. So a proper catch up is totally necessary by now. And then in the afternoon we’re taking off to Narnia 🙂
- 400 g chicken or turkey breast
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp almond flour or shredded almond
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp hot red bell pepper powder
- 1 pinch of turmeric
- salt and pepper
- Cut the meat into Mini Schnitzel
- Beat the egg with the salt and pepper in one small bowl
- In another small bowl combine all the dry ingredients
- Now take a piece of meat, dip it into the egg until all wet and covered in egg and then press lightly in the dry mass, turn it until totally covered in coconut shred
- When all the Schnitzeles are coated heat some coconut oil in a frying pan and fry the Schnitzel until golden
A great companion for those Schnitzel are either sweet potato fries or as you can see here sweet potato hash browns. I recommend to make a bigger portion and eat it cold the next day. I could swear that they taste even better cold. But you should use them up within three days.
Okay guys I am dashing now. And I am linking up with Laura for her Strange but Good link-up 😀 Make sure to head over and check out all the other blogger’s #strangebutgood recipes. Those are amazing!
Have a nice Friday lovelies! I hope your workday isn’t too long today!