Good morning everyone,
I hope you all head a great weekend. I am still a bit tired though I could sleep in today. BUT it was so necessary to stay up long and watch a nerve-wrecking World Cup Finals. It was a very even match but we were the lucky winners in the end. This was well deserved for this team. They did a great job and after two third and a second place in the last 4 World Championships it was high time to win.
So this morning I have already had a cup of coffee and a banana egg bake and now I am going to tell you about my fourth week of my Whole30 experience. Then I will do nothing. Or rather almost nothing. I plan to read on my balcony for the entire day
If you’re interested in more about my Whole30 check out my previous posts:
How I felt regarding the food
- For the whole fourth week I was absolutely okay with the Whole30 food and didn’t feel deprived at all.
- I was relying on the approved mainly fruit, nuts, eggs, meat and cooked (not raw!) veggies scheme.
- I tried some new recipes like the Coconut-crusted Mini-Schnitzel (recipe to come this Friday) and the Sweetpotato Hash Browns which made a key ingredient in my Hash Brown Lasagne <3
- I have no special cravings and I am not particularly looking forward to Wednesday which is officially my first post-Whole30 day. And I still don’t think I need any special food to “make up” for these 3o days
- I am not really excite about food at all at the moment. Even when it’s really yummy and super good I eat it and that’s it. I hope this changes again after the Whole30. I love to be enthusiastic about food!
How I felt besides the food
- I didn’t feel well the last few days. I feel a bit dizzy. I can’t specifically attribute it to anything but I didn’t want to leave it unmentioned.
- I still sleep dead-like. Long and sound. This is awesome. I’ve always been a great sleeper and I never thought that there was room for improvement but I swear hands down that I’ve never slept better in my life!
- My workouts have been awesome last week. I only worked out twice but miraculously that seems enough at the moment. If anybody had told me that a couple of weeks ago I wouldn’t have believed it!
- I feel tight and strong. A great feeling And my body looks more muscular.
- My skin is a bit better. Result? Coincidence? Who knows…
The Hunger and I
- No changes this week!
- I am still not very hungry but it’s definitely better than before.
My conclusion of Week #4
- I feel good
- I am definitely astonished how easy this was. Even this weekend when almost everybody drank alcohol I had zero problems with sticking to my water.
- It’s almost over and I am curious how my relationship to food will be after this last few days. At the moment I only eat to nourish.
- My body definitely changed further. It’s funny. That was something I didn’t expect.
Jut because it’s so adorable. Miro Klose and his boys <3
Okay now I am off to nothing Sweet nothingness! I love my life right now 😀
Have a lovely start to the week and enjoy your food <3