Monday morning again. This week is going to be loooooong!!! And corresponding to that I overslept. My alarm didn’t work or I muted it and just turned around again. Then tonight I have to attend a speech at work that will take at least until 8pm. Tomorrow is another workshop planned, on Thursday I am going to accompany a group of girls to a company presentation and on Friday I have another workshop…. BUSY, BUSY, BUSY….
But I’m getting ahead of myself.
First I am going to tell you about my last week list-style.
- It was Stefan’s birthday last Thursday and we celebrated with food obviously 😉 We were out for breakfast with my father in the morning as it was Father’s Day in Germany. In the evening we were in our favorite Thai restaurant with some friends and had a great time together
- On Friday we took a day off work and went to a Sauna Spa. We spend the day hanging around in luke-warm water, drinking alcohol-free beer – a praise for isotonic drinks – sweating out all the stress and peeling off all the dirt 😉 HEAVEN!
- On Saturday we celebrated Stefan’s and our niece Grace’s birthday together with our family. This was a week full of celebration 🙂
- On Saturday evening Stefan went to a party at his soccer club and I prefered to curl up on the couch and binge-watch the last DVD of PLL season 3 – holy shit – I can’t wait for season 4 to come to Germany!!!
- And I’ve been a bad blogger recently! Apologies for not answering all your lovely comments in an appropriate time. I swear I’ll better 😉
- Due to all the celebrating and only being in the office one day last week my food choices were almost limited to restaurant’s menus.
- Hello Red Thai Curry
- Hello Steak
- Hello Pancakes
- Hello Pizza
- Now my belly hates me and I am going back to a home-cooked menu.
- And I finally decided to give the Whole30 a try. I need a belly reset!
- And yesterday we spend some time in the kitchen baking a more than lovely <3 Marbled Chocolate Cheesecake <3 which I’ll show you on Wednesday 😀
- I worked out once! Can you believe it? ONCE!!!!!
- This was Monday evening Soccer practice.
- Crossfit was cancelled on Tuesday and Thursday and I couldn’t make it any other day.
- Wednesday was my PhD colloquium and Friday was Spa Day.
- And I was way too lazy on any day to get my ass of the couch and work out on my own.
- Maybe it’s psychological but I feel so flabby!
- It was a slow work week with only one office day.
- But I made some good progress on my data
- My PhD colloquium on Wednesday definitely provided the motivation boost I needed
- This week is a typical work week again
Okay my friends I am going to start with the craze now. I just got a mail from a participant group telling me they had to cancel an appointment with me again! 2nd time now. Have I ever mentioned that I am not very patient??? Messing around with my patience??? Seriously???……. Okay this was maybe the third cup of coffee 😛
Is showing adherence to schedules an outdated demand?
Am I – A? Are you -A?
Have a lovely start to the week!
Of course my lovely lists are going straight to Meghan’s Week in Review Link-up!