I hope you all had a fantastic weekend so far! I can’t complain as I had 5 days off work. Due to the bank holiday on Thursday I decided to work from home of Friday. Happy days 🙂 Today we play another round of Arman’s Spill it Sunday Series. This week lovely Amanda provided 10 interesting questions for us.
1. If you had to move to another country, where would you move and why?
Oh you guys all know for which city my heart is beating! Love on first sight that only got stronger <3
2. Would you rather live in the country or in the city?
I like moderation. Though I would love to live in a vibrant city sometimes I really much appreciate the calm and relaxing atmosphere of the country. So I think my hometown in the ideal place to live. Not too quiet and isolated with Munich only a ride of 30 minutes away.
3. If you could try out any job for a week, what would you like to try?
Being a Starbucks test customer! LEGIT! Oh, can this please be more than a week?????? Pleeeease!!!!
4. What are the first 5 things you do when you wake up in the morning?
- Mute the alarm and wonder if I really have to get up or if I just forgot to switch it off
- Go to the bathroom
- Make breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Get dressed
- Run around the apartment to get my 10 000 bags packed
5. Tell me your deepest, darkest secret. Or at least something that most people don’t know about you.
Maybe that’s not so secret to some but I actually don’t really like people. Of course I love my friends and family but I’d prefer to be alone in the bus, shopping centers… basically in all other places…. I hate dumb, loud, hysteric people and usually people tend to be quite egoistic and take themselves way too seriously. Whenever I enter a train or bus I always immediately put in earphones and hit the books.
6. If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?
It’s not necessary to grow up!
That’s what I tell myself every single day!
7. What are some of your favourite books?
I’ve talked about books a few times already. If you want to learn about my all time favorites just click here.
But at the moment I’d say:
- Harry Potter
- Elizabeth Corley’ Inspector Fenwick series
- The Hunger Games
- Travel Guides
- The world according to Garp
- Ruby Red, Emerald Green, Sapphire Blue and Silver (I love how Kerstin Gier names all her novels by colors)
- Night Circus
8. If you were going to write a book, what would it be about?
I think as I really enjoy Fantasy and Crime it would most probably be Fantasy or Crime. Maybe Fantasy – to channel my inner
and outta child 🙂
9. Name three things hanging out in your fridge door.
Mustard, Eggs and Nail Polish
10. What do you want to be remembered for?
Being a kind and loving person. Corny but true 🙂
Okay, it’s up to you now: If you could try out any job for a week, what would you like to try?
Which City would you move to?
Hope you have a lovely Sunday!