Monday morning again. This week I am not in that nasty good mood as I was the past two weeks. I would have actually been worried about myself if I had. That’s not me. I am the grumpy and moody kind of person. So I am back to gloomy, cynical old me and I have to say that I somehow enjoy it. Sounds weird? Maybe but I am used to it and it feels like a warm and cozy place. Like under a blanket where you can cuddle up.
Nevertheless most parts of last week were pretty good and this week is supposed to be a good one, too. 4 days in the office, one day of working from home, a manicure, 2 Crossfit workouts, 2 soccer practices and my 1st wedding anniversary ae coming this week. Sounds nice, doesn’t it?
But first let’s face last week list-style.
- I forgot to meal plan and so meal prep wasn’t an easy thing either. I think I had to get me my lunch from the supermarket twice.
- I am so in love with asparagus I ate it three times last week.
- On Saturday we had friends over for BBQ and we had a huge batch of meat, some homemade hummus, roasted baguette with garlic butter and a salad. As a dessert I served a brownie and homemade Bailey’s.
- Oh yes and I had pizza two times last week I love pizza. We have an Italian restaurant that serves this authentic, thin-crust, stone-oven baked pizza 🙂 Divine!
- Finally ripe fresh summer fruit has made its way back to the stores! I had blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, peaches and apricots last week. My diet is always much more plant-based in the summer month! I just love summer fruits!
- I worked out 6 times last week
- Saturday was my rest day
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday were Soccer days
- Tuesday and Thursday were again reserved for Crossfit
- Crossfit is still great fun but last week I felt very exhausted from Soccer and couldn’t push through fully force. That absolutely annoyed me. But the soccer season is almost over and I think we’ll take it lighter from that on.
- At the moment I feel constantly tired. And since yesterday evening my neck is absolutely tight and hurts badly. The pain spreads to my head, ears, teeth and throat. Not nice! Luckily I have my black roll gear to ease the tightness and pain.
- Besides our Saturday evening get together I can’t really remember anything that happened last week besides working and working out. I see a pattern forming and I am not sure if I like it!
- I need to get a life obviously!
- Oh yes right! I got a haircut 😉 I don’t really like the picture but I don’t seem to get a good one. The bangs are a little too short for my liking but they will grow fast and in 2-3 weeks it will be alright.
- Two of my workshops were postponed. And one turned out to be no workshop but rather a therapeutic intervention. I did my best and I believe we could get the group back on track but it went not as easy breezy as the other workshops.
- Friday was a brilliant day at work. I managed to get organized almost all my workshops, trainings and other events for the rest of the program. It was so good to leave the office for the weekend with the feeling of a huge accomplishment.
- Today and tomorrow are reserved for my thesis. Otherwise I won’t be able to reach the target in time 😛
Okay friends, now it’s time to actually start working. I have offered to help some of my participants with their applications. So this afternoon we’re going to sit together and review their CVs. They have already sent them to my by mail and I am relieved that there’s no need to build it from scratch but rather only a little fine-tuning. Will be short and easy.
Have a lovely start to the week!
Of course my lovely lists are going straight to Meghan’s Week in Review Link-up!
Work, exercise, eat, sleep, repeat…do you also feel sometimes to have no life?
What’s your favorite summer fruit?