I hope you had a nice and relaxing weekend and you have gathered a ton of energy and motivation to go back to work fully force and take over the world. Nay? Really not? Well me neither! But I am okay. I am a bit tired and worn out and I have workshops on every single day of the week but as they have gone pretty well so far I am actually looking forward to them.
I have new established plans for my food, workouts, work and my thesis and the prospect of this weeks makes my mood optimistic. That’s a first time isn’t it?
Want a short overview of what’s happening this week? Okay here you go:
- Food: I have set up a healthy meal plan (only main meals) and I am sold to sticking to it
- Workouts: I will start my cross fit training tomorrow with a 1:1 session
- Work: I have mapped out a time schedule for this week with all my to-dos
- Thesis: I have a work package defined for this week
Sounds pretty amazing, doesn’t it? Up from today everything is neatly structured but till now I was in a bit of an unstructured situation. So I will give you an overview of what I have done last week list style.
- Besides the usual healthy stuff I had a bit of an unhealthy sweet tooth and I am more than lucky that all the chocolate from easter is gone now
- I so sucked with meal prepping so we had our fair share of take aways
- My father-in-law invited us for homemade pizza on Saturday! A winner!
- Yesterday we were out for brunch with my father and sister+boyfriend. My Bircher Müsli was disgusting and I went straight back home for food after the brunch! BUGGER!
- I worked out twice last week. Not a great week but there was either no time or I didn’t feel like working out. Sometimes we need a slow week
- One of my workouts was soccer practice and one was my power plate session
- Soccer is a constant source of annoyance at the moment and I really consider quitting the club after this season. I really love the sport itself but the circumstances are not longer tolerable. And I promised myself to either change annoying situations o if not possible leave them.
- Last week we managed to buy a new couch and wardrobe and sort out the delivery at IKEA in under 90 min! This must have been a new record!
- Our new couch is grey which is a huge advantage with me being such a klutz and spilling food and beverages constantly
- On Saturday we spent some quality time with our brothers, sisters and the kids and while all me nieces love me my nephew finally seems to warm up to me, too!
- My photography course was awesome. In case you missed it here you can see some pictures I took!
- Thank you for all your opinions concerning my hair. I am doing it! I am getting those bangs! Really! I mean it! Seriously 😉
- My workshops are going well and it’s great to get in touch with all my mentees after a few months again. Unfortunately I have a ton of follow-up work to do now!
- Besides my workshops work is tedious at the moment. I have sent in a review of our work for of the last 6 month to our program sponsors and our lovely official responsible is asking 3-5 questions about every single thing in this review. Coping with her sometimes is a full time job that requires strong nerves and a solid desire to live. Talking to her on the phone always drains the last bit of energy off my system.
- Last Wednesday I sat down at Starbucks and mapped out a schedule for my thesis for every week commencing today up to the date of my next presentation
- I have structured work packages for every week in order to get some presentable findings together. I’d love to spare me the embarrassment of saying I didn’t do anything presentable within the last 5 month!
Okay friends, now I am going to follow my work plan!
Have a lovely start to the week!
Of course my lovely lists are going straight to Meghan’s Week in Review Link-up!