It’s Thursday, YAY, Linking up with our favorite spoon! I’m sitting on my computer and just start thinking out loud! No further introduction needed 🙂If you want to learn more about the idea behind the link-up just click here
1. Yesterday I finally convinced myself that after all it’s a bargain compared to drinking in and purchased some Espresso tabs from Starbucks. I think I might have frightened the lovely barista!
I: These ones please.
Barista: Okay the Decaf Espresso for you, anything else?
I: What, did you say, D*E*C*A*F?????
Barista: Yes, that’s the decaf?
I: (gobsmacked): There is something like D*E*C*A*F espresso?
Barista: Yes, you just picked it up!
I: (still flustered) But what’s the purpose??????
Barista: ??? Should I bring you the regular espresso tabs?
I: YES!!!!! PLEASEEEE!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! YOU’RE A LIFE SAVER!!!!!!!
Needless to say I tipped generously 🙂 But I felt she found me really weird. But hello, DECAF????? ME??? SERIOUSLY???
2. After surviving the decaf trap we went to our Irish Pub for watching the return match FC Bayern against Manchester United. First, I stuffed my face with this lovely! Luckily we shared. The whole burger was probably the size of my face!
We always watch the matches there but I never experienced anything alike. There were a lot of ManU fans and both parties battled each other with fan chants even before the match started. In the second half after Bayern scored the 2:1 it was pretty obvious that ManU wouldn’t win anymore and by this would be knocked out of the tournament. The FCB fans provoked a bit and then all I know is that glasses, fists and a few chairs flew through the bar. My first eye-witnessed bar fight ever! Luckily we remained unscratched though it was all on the table next to ours. Due to the flying glasses (obviously they didn’t make a difference between the full and empty ones) I and all my stuff was soaked in beer! I smelled stale for the rest of the evening and on our train ride back an elder women even changed seats. Sorry 😉
3. I told you again about my obsession with Nike stuff last week. I have to make a confession: Ooops I did it again!!!!
4. I spoke to my boss last week and she reluctantly agreed to my request for 33 work days off in summer! Now only the HR department has to approve and then I am off for 7 wonderful weeks from middle July until the beginning of September!
5. It’s 3 days until the half and I just realized I am not prepared at all!
Do I have my outfit? Check!
Do I have Music? Check!
Do I know where to get my starter kit? No!
Do I know where I have to be on Runday Sunday? No?
Do I know what I will eat for breakfast? No again! Help!!!! I am sleeping in a hotel, there’s no suitable breakfast there for me!
Do I know anything that’s important? Apparently not!
The only thing I know for sure is that there are about 100 quadrillion things for which you can be disqualified. Starts by sneaking into the professional group and lasts till somewhere between hiring a taxi for a part of the race and sneezing too loud. They really put this to paper. Not the sneezing part obviously but the taxi thing 🙂 But it feels like you can misbehave in so many ways that it’s hardly possible you won’t be kicked out!
Haha anyone else remember this 😀
So okay lovely enough mind-boggling things for today. So okay lovely enough mind-boggling things for today. I am enjoying my first ever self brewed Starbucks now!
Wish you a very happy Thursday 🙂 And don’t forget to check out more witty randomness over there.