I’m sitting on my couch with my computer on my lap and just start thinking out loud! No further introduction needed If you want to learn more about the idea behind the link-up just click here
1. My leg gets better every day and I am sure that I will be running that half-marathon next week. Wanna see my outfit for the run?
2. Yesterday my university hosted the first of three career orientation events for girls in mathematics, informatics, sciences and engineering. It’s my colleague’s project and as she’s alone with one student assistant to organize this event I volunteered to help. All in all we had about 70 girls there. It was so exhausting and let’s face it: A horde of teenage girls are a plague! Too much fresh oestrogen in one place get’s hard to bear. And from the fist moment on they started to ask for special treatment.
Can I go earlier?
I am not interested in engineering, do I have to go there?
I don’t want to hear what the women from company X has to tell about her job – can I go to Y instead?
Why does my friend have a totally different schedule? We wanted to make this together!
And the funniest/ most shatttering to me: Being asked about what they liked best of the day one of the girls told me it was going for lunch at the university’s dining hall! So as my leg was again swollen yesterday I decided to work from home today. Blissfull! I am so happy that I don’t have to talk to anyone today!
3. The most important finding of this morning: Apparently I’m a Key Lime Tart:
You’re tart and sweet and so, so creamy. You think outside the box, which can be your biggest asset. Nothing’s quite as satisfying as your cool graham cracker crust.
Which cake are you? Check it out via buzzfeed No I really crave a pice of key lime 😛
4. I am again obsessed with some shoes. Please Nike, you’re the reason I never get to save some money!
5. At the moment I’m reading “Dead of Winter” by Elizabeth Corley. It’s pretty awesome so far. I love her style and her ability to create stong characters. If you ever look for a great crime story I recommend to read the Inspector Fenwick series!
Wish you a very happy Thursday And don’t forget to check out more witty randomness over there.