I hope you all had a fantastic weekend so far! My Saturday was pretty amazing. I basically hung out with friends all day. I had zero obligations (I think that’s a first-time) and I enjoyed it immensely.
Today there’s our second soccer match. And in the evening we’re going to orf friend Sandra for the BBQ. I’m not going to think about next work week. I ,’ll give you only that: it will be intense! YAY! Can’t wit for it! But luckily I have grace period of one day 😛
But for now let’s talk about something we all love: Food! Thanks Arman for hosting! It’s a pleasure as always 🙂
1. What is your typical ‘go to’ lunch?
But I also love to take big salad boxes or leftovers.
2. What is your typical ‘go to’ dinner?
If I am lazy or come back really late from a workout I often grab a protein shake and some egg whites. But if I have some time I like to cook properly. Nevertheless it shouldn’t be too time-consuming. Having time to cook usually means coming home around 8 pm rather than 10 pm.
3. What is the best lunch/dinner you have eaten out?
4. What is the best lunch/dinner you have eaten recently?
Epic Chili ♥
5. You are HANGRY. What would you make in little time?
6. Link up your favourite lunch and/or dinner recipes!
Find the recipe here
7. If you had friends over for dinner, what would you make for them?
Spicy Vegan Burger or Falafel Salad
Whoooo, now I am exhausted!!!
Here’s my selfie 🙂
An Oldie But Goldie 😉
Hope you have a lovely Sunday! I’ll have breakfast now!