gosh it’s already the 10th time I link up with Amanda for Thinking Out Loud!’s It’s always such a great way to get rid of some mind-boggling guff! If you want to learn more about the idea behind the link-up just click here
1. At the moment we’re waiting for either our 4th niece or our 2nd nephew. I bet my bodyweight in cheese that it’s a girl! It’s my sister-in-law’s second child after a boy and she looks different, the belly has a different shape and she feels different. Means morning sickness for 9 month any day anytime. Poor her! She said she’d try anything to make the baby a Pisces just like the both of us but this seems more unlikely with every passing day!
2. I had a horrible week regarding my soccer practices. I’ve been sluggish, unconcentrated, noting and I really mean NOTHING I tried came off. I have the suspicion that I have exercised a little too hard the last two weeks and that my muscles just give me the finger now. So I decided to give me a three days off exercise now. On Sunday we have the first match scheduled and I just have to be fit and my performance has to be spot-on.
3. After publishing this post I’m going to meet my Mum and sister for breakfast. I haven’t seen my mum in quite a while and we haven’t exchanged birthday presents/ London souvenirs yet. I am so looking forward to my new colorful dishes!!! And another epic fail my bento box was shipped all the way back to France! I need to wait for at least another week till I get it! Stupid Fed Ex!!!
4. As a kid a second best fate next to being a witch was to be a super hero. Now buzzfeed finally helped me to figure out that I am having the power of instant lava! You want to know what that means? Yes here you go: “Lookout! You bring the wrath of molten lava whenever you want. Any time is lava time when you’re around. Your volcanic justice stops foes with the kind of geological torment they’ll never forget.”
5. This afternoon I’m going to meet with my friend Nathalie who has been MIA for a little over one year now. She spent the last year in Australia for completing her Mater’s degree in Business Administration and Marketing. We haven’t met in over one year now and I am so curious about all the things she has to tell me about her adventure!
I’m off for the food now!!! YAY! Wish you a very happy Thursday And don’t forget to check out more witty randomness over there.