it’s Thursday!!! Only one day to go before the redeeming weekend! I am happy to join Amanda’s Thinking Out Loud link-up again. My mind is way too full. I need to release some thoughts! If you want to learn more about the idea behind the link-up just click here
So here we go…1. It’s my first day at work after my holiday and I hate it! When I woke up this morning I just couldn’t bear the thought of getting up, getting ready and going to work! It’s always the same but this time the feeling of indignation was so much more potent than usual. Every cell of my body shied away from going back to the routine. The feeling of heteronomy kills me. One thing is for sure I can never work in the corporate world ever again!
2. This is to you Arman I’ve never had a fluffier tit bowl in my life! This morning’s breakfast turned out the best ever! Maybe because I mashed the banana with a proper blender instead of using a fork. Lessons learned 😉
3. Don’t judge me! Unpacking my suitcase made me realize that I really went a little crazy in London. Planet Organic and Whole Foods had a seductive impact on me. This is the amount of bars I purchased (minus the three we already ate) Jepp, got a little messy there. Though we focused on brands or flavors we don’t get here. Stefan’s newest addiction is the Cliff Bar. He likes the Chocolate Chip flavor best but I’m partial to the Crunchy Peanut Butter.
4. This morning I’ve outlined my tasks for the next two days. I needed two pages! And I am already though two meetings and there’s a longer one scheduled for this afternoon. Help me out! Life is crazy over here. This is the beauty of a job where there is no one there to cover when you’re on a holiday! Hopefully things don’t pile up that much when I am off in August. Luckily August is the slowest month ever at German universities. There’s literally no one at work!
5. It’s practically only one month till the half-marathon and though I am okay in my training and though I know that I can run the distance I feel absolutely unprepared! I tell me that I am mentally and physically strong enough but that doesn’t help the feeling that I won’t make it. I’ve decided that I will run with my compression pants and socks as I have problems with my thrombosis leg when I don’t. So I think there’s really nothing that could hold me back. Maybe it’s just the pessimist in me!
6. I’ve decided to let go of another week in my training scheme and start over on Monday. Starting in the middle of the week doesn’t feel right and it’s not that I ate crap all the time or wouldn’t work out. I just live for the day and start planning ahead up from Monday.
So okay friends, that’s it for today. my head is still spinning and I desperately want to go back to bed. Luckily the weekend is close! And I am hungry now! I have a very nice recipe for quinoa stuffed bell pepper which I just need to recreate for a decent photo shoot. So maybe I will post it next week! Here you can catch a glimpse at my lunchbox 😉
Wish you a very happy Thursday And don’t forget to check out more witty randomness over there.