it’s Thursday again. I am happy to join Amanda’s Thinking Out Loud link-up again. As you read this I am pretty much out and about for my London trip. Nevertheless I can’t miss an option to think out loud If you want to learn more about the idea behind the link-up just click here
So here we go…
1. It is really ridiculous how much that thrills me but only yesterday I found out that we booked an earlier flight than I thought. So we won’t be in London late afternoon but around noon! That makes almost 1/2 day more in my favorite city!
2. Sports gear is so much cheaper in the UK than here. We both need to get some running cloth for the warmer weather. I need running shorts a short-sleeved shirt and knee-length compression socks. And though I look like an absolute idiot with a cap I think I need to get me one for running in the sun. I think I can’t afford to lose any more brain cells. At some point I might take it too far with my oddity and they will institutionalize me.
3. The (questionable) foodie in me gave me a hefty
to-do to-eat list for the next 4 days:
Shopping at Whole Foods
Shopping at Planet Organic
Burger at my favorite Pub: The Allsop Arms
Lunch at Pret-a-Manger
Borough Market Hall
This beauty called Mexican Roll at Portobello Road Market
And a few pints of Cider 😀
4. I consider Meghan to be a very wise women and so I couldn’t help myself but follow her advise! She told me I had to reward myself for all the smileys I am collecting through my NewBodyMakeover Challenge. So I gave in my shoe desire and finally bought my shiny Nike Free Bionics! Aren’t they just great? I wear them in the apartment at the moment. Even cleaning is more fun with them
5. When I bought a bag of baby carrots on Tuesday I found E.T.’s index finger! It was delicious 😉
6. I’ll be off for the next 5 days now. I won’t have a chance to catch up here and I will make sure to enjoy this blog-free time as much as possible. If you miss London as much as I do you can get your dose vicariously through me. I will feed you with impressions on my Instagram #juliloveslondon
Wish you a very happy Thursday And don’t forget to check out more witty randomness over there.