it’s Thursday again. As I was working yesterday I am at home today. The presentation workshop was great and I got many new interesting tips for structuring and holding a presentation. It was a verbose day and my brain is still coping with the aftershocks. I am happy to join Amanda’s Thinking Out Loud link-up again. That’s exactly what I need now! Let’s start gushing…If you want to learn more about the idea behind the link-up just click here
So here we go…
1. I found out what my birthday surprise will be Well okay I didn’t find out but my husband told me. He told me because if I hadn’t liked it he couldn’t have changed it for something different after my birthday. But I love it! The last 10 years I was sleeping with a blanket that was absolutely fine but not really great. As I am practically living under my blanket when I am at home he bought me a soft cashmere blanket for my birthday. I was so touched. So thoughtful and I would have never bought it for myself! The perfect gift! Unfortunately I am not allowed to have it before my birthday. But I can wait…I’m suppust to be a grown up now! 8 days to go – but who counts 😛Sorry, that was gross 😉
2. Okay I am going to reveal a big surprise now! No, just kidding. But I am tired of referring to my husband as my husband or the hubby. His name is Stefan and I am going to refer to him by using his name from now on. A lot easier
3. I am religiously watching The Mentalist. Here in Germany we don’t know so far who Red John is. The secret is going to be revealed on Sunday. I am a very nosy person – in both the best and worst way – but this time I really didn’t want to know it in advance.
Unfortunately silly me had liked the Mentalist fan page on fb and I was being spoilered (is that a word?) by a huge I-am-Red-John picture on fb back in November. BUMMER! I was so angry! It’s still darn exciting! Luckily!
4. I am really good at my meal planning at the moment and it’s fun to meal plan with my masking tape. Planning ahead helps me with sticking to a more balanced diet. Let’s see how I progress with it.
5. Open letter to Nike
6. In a few minutes my Mum will pick me up and we’re going shopping for my birthday! On top of the list of my birthday wishes is new colorful dishware. My parents-in-law will give me a photography course and I asked my sister for a bentobox.
My Dad will traditionally give me money and I plan on investing in a leather camera bag. Pretty much everything a girl needs. Great photo equipment and food gear Okay my dear ones – that’s it for today. I need to dash my Mum mast be here any minute.
And forgive me to mention it in every single post: Only one week till I am going to be in London
Wish you a very happy Thursday And don’t forget to check out more witty randomness over there.