I am happy that it’s time for joining in Amanda’s Thinking Out Loud link-up again. I so need to get some stuff of my chest!If you want to learn more about the idea behind the link-up just click here
So here we go…1. Do you these days that just start terrible and get worse? Yeah, I think everyone can relate here. In the evening you’re just bushed, you have a headache and desperately need a drink or two and just want to cuddle up under your blanket and forget that there’s a world outside. The good thing usually is that you know the terrible day will end eventually and the next morning will be brighter. Monday was one of these days. And Tuesday. And Wednesday. And Thursday started the worst so far!
I came to the office, ready to revise my survey, print it and head off to my meeting where I planned on conducting a mind-blowing presentation. Yes – that was the plan. Instead I couldn’t log in. The network said I was not authorised and my account was unknown. Of course IT doesn’t start work until 9 am and it was only 8 am. To cut a long story short I was able to leave on time with my printed survey but I was rattled. IT told me that they will take care within the next days. Hello, days??? I can’t work!!! At least tomorrow is not a workday for me. Instead I have to attend the funeral. I really really hate funerals. Nobody likes them but I really despise them. I can’t cope with crying people.
Okay but now enough of the rant. Something great.
2. Despite the fact that. I had a horrible work week I had a pretty fantastic day yesterday food-wise. I didn’t feel much like cooking so I ate all the breakfast foods I could get my hands on. Yoghurt bowl, vegan bars, banana egg bake with chocolate sauce and the best ever chocolate chip cookie dough smoothie. Luckily my husband made some Thai Curry for dinner. I so needed something spicy after that delicious sweet breakfast day 🙂
3. Only two weeks until I am boarding that plane to London!!!! Today my hubby will get me my birthday present which I know nothing about! I am so curious. He gave me some empty hints but I couldn’t figure out anything. The problem with me is that I hate surprises. They always put me under pressure. I don’t want to give other people the feeling that I am not thankful and happy about the effort they made in getting me a nice present but honestly I almost never like these surprises and we all feel bad in the end. That’s not how it’s supposed to be! I need to start practicing that happy surprised face! But I suck at pretending!
4. I’ve started re-watching PLL yesterday and I am astounded by the fact that I seem to have forgotten so many details! I always prise myself for knowing so much TV trivia but apparently this isn’t true. I am still absolutely in love with the girl’s different styles and stumbled over this post a couple of days ago.
5. And I didn’t tell you that I still managed to conduct a mind-blowing presentation and my survey will be tested next week after some minor changes in wording. STRIKE! 😀
6. I’ve scheduled a training session for my half-marathon on Saturday. Fingers crossed the all-over soreness is gone then. Beautiful burn 😀
7. I really need those for obvious reasons: they are damn cute!
8. Here’s my list of the three strangest and random things I ever wanted to do but actually never did:
- Throwing a big cream tart at someones face
- Planting a big wet kiss on a piglet’s snout
- Giving a talk about π! Actually reciting pi’s fractional digits until everyone has left the room, smashed tomatoes at my face or I am dragged from the stage. However I think I would only be able to recite 5 numbers until I would burst with laughter. Great fun 🙂
I am strange – not sorry about that 🙂
Okay my dear ones – that’s it for today. I have a workshop to prepare for now 🙂 Wish you a very happy Thursday 🙂
And don’t forget to check out more witty randomness over there.