it’s Thursday again. Only one day left till we can all shout the four most significant words (at least work-wise) from the rooftops. I am happy to join Amanda’s Thinking Out Loud link-up again today so without any further ado let’s get started…If you want to learn more about the idea behind the link-up just click here
So here we go…1. I embrace the existence of my new foam roller. Nevertheless I owe it just a few days we have a deeply rooted love/hate relationship. Rolling my sore muscles just made my muscle ache vanish overnight though I worked out again on the same evening. It’s practically magic! So I can’t deny how good rolling does but it f**** hurts! And when I say it hurts I mean I’ve never been in more self-induced pain! Waxing is a piece of cake compared with that little innocent looking black roll!
2. I am in full planning-our-honeymoon mode. I’ve bought and borrowed some books and I already purchased my New York and San Francisco travel journals! I think Las Vegas will go into San Francisco though. To carry around 3 different travel journals seems a bit too much! And if I really need another one I can buy it over there, right? (Have I ever told you about my obsession with stationary and especially notebooks? No?)
3. I am absolutely obsessed with stationary! PERIOD!
4. I just love blogging and working at Starbucks. A wonderful cup of Cafe Latte and my computer and I am a happy girl! When I arrived at Starbucks yesterday all the tables with a socket were engaged. BUMMER! I got me my coffee and sat down. Then I spotted a guy that reached for his jacket and scarf and at the speed of light I appeared next to him asking if he left and if I can have the table. He grinned at me and said yes. Luckily looks can’t kill after all. I was the most hated girl at Starbucks at this moment. Apparently there were more people interested in that table 😉 I felt a little sorry but I couldn’t help. My battery was low…
5. Running just doesn’t happen at the moment! I would love to go but I either have another workout/ training scheduled or it’s dark, slippery and icy outside. As I am a little chicken girl (and I’ve seen too many movies that started exactly that way!) I am not running alone in the dark – or fog btw.
6. Tonight my husband and I are going to play another round of food party! I am already considering several options. Which kind of meat? Do I want to give him ingredients for a dessert or a starter? Which combination is neither too easy nor too difficult? Decisions, decisions… Well let’s be honest I will run through the supermarket forever and calculate, compare and then buy whatever seems yummy without caring too much It’s so hard to stick to the budget. But the budget is not up to discussion! However we both suck at keeping it within time so we end up food shopping for at least an hour or so. But it’s a good part of the fun which I wouldn’t deny us
Okay my dear ones – that’s it for today. Work is waiting for me Wish you a very happy Thursday
And don’t forget to check out more witty randomness over there.