yesterday around noon I just couldn’t deny the fact that I finally got a cold! I felt miserable and couldn’t even attend my niece’s birthday party. I have a stuffy nose, a sore throat and feel whiney. Brilliant!
Unfortunately I had to go to the office today as there’s only 4 days left to finish that dreaded presentation. So I guess the time of procrastination is finally over. Before I disappear into my data fo good I just wanted to say thank you for all the warm words and kind wishes for my presentation and thesis and the assurance that I am not the only one to suffer of severe procrastination! It’s seems it’s a underestimated widespread disease among the community! Maybe we should start a support group 😉
So far so good… as I am really determined to get my analysis done today I will share a quick and easy recipe that blew my mind this weekend.
For Monday’s recipe post I will try to make it a rule from now on to share simple yet delicious recipes that contain as little ingredients as possible…
Dragonfruit Dessert Smoothie
Ingredients (serves 4l):
- 1 large dragonfruit
- 1 package (330ml) frozen almond milk
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- shredded coconut for decoration
- Put the package of almond milk in the freezer until completely frozen (about 2-3 h)
- When it is frozen remove it from the carton and blend in your food processor until smooth/ it has reached a snowy consistency
- Cut the dragonfruit into halves and scrape out the fruit flesh with a spoon
- Add the fruit flesh and agave to the almond milk snow and blend until well combined
- Pour the cocktail into a martini glass and decorate with shredded coconut
I made this recipe up on Friday evening when I wanted to serve my guests something fruity along the vegan bar I made for dessert. It was delicious! Our dinner guests aka my cousin and her boyfriend are currently on a vegan challenge and I invited them and made my favorite recipe of Vegan Burger. Winner! So if you need a quick, pretty and delicious recipe for your guests I recommend to try this one.
Time flies and my SPSS for Dummies is already waiting for me. I haven’t used this program for over 8 years now and I am a nervous wreck. I usually cope really good with new programs but the main point of fear is that it comes clear I made a crap job constriction the survey. And now it’s definitely to late to review it! Fingers crossed!!!
What is your favorite quick and easy dessert fix?
Do you like Smoothies for dessert?
What’s your favorite healthy dessert?