only a few more hours and my work year 2013 is officially over! I am just tying some lose ends together and then I’ll call it a year 😀 I love when Tuesday is a day off so Monday is practically Friday this week. So I’ll keep it simple and short with today’s recipe…
This recipe makes a reappearence on my table again and again lately. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It’s a really quick and healthy fix for any sweet craving I have.
Healthy Yoghurt Bowl
- 1/2 cup soy yoghurt
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 tbsp chia seed
- 2 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 1 tsp agave nectar if desired
- 1/3 cup dried soy bean halfs
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- some goji berries and banana chips for topping
- Mix the yoghurt, chia and flax seed, cocoa powder and agave nectar together
- Add the soy bean halfs, shredded coconut
- Now top with your desired toppings – I used banana chips and goji berries but anything is possible
This yoghurt bowl is a great pre- or post workout snack and also a great breakfast. Whenever I get one of these bad munchies I try to have such a yoghurt bowl as it is so extremely satisfying and healthy.
Hope you have a fantastic day! Tomorrow is already New Year’s Eve. I can’t get my head around the fact that 2013 is as good as over. More about my 2013 tomorrow #ontheblog 😉
What is your favorite yoghurt bowl topping?