this is a horribly busy weekend for me. I spend the whole day outside on the soccer field yesterday and I have to go back today for a match. I really had a hard time giving my body enough fuel yesterday. It felt like I was either running or eating. Today my body is pretty sore though I spend lots of time stretching. Nevertheless I feel really good.
As promised I will share with you today the cheesekake recipe. It’s about the easiest cheesekake I’ve ever tried. I hope you enjoy.
Protein Blueberry Cheesecake
1 tsp coconut oil400g silken tofu1/4 cup agave syrup and 1 tsp vanilla extract or 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
2 cups blueberries
- Seperate the eggs
- Whisk together the egg whites, oats and the coconut oil
- Line a baking pan with a baking sheet and press the oat mixture lightly to the ground and bake in the oven at 200°C for 10 minutes
- In the meantime mix together the tofu, egg yolks and either agave syrup and vanilla extract or the protein powder. If you decide to use protein powder you add a lot more protein to the cake
- Pour the tofu on the crust and add the blueberries
- Bake again at 175°C for 25-30 minutes
It takes about 5 minutes preperation time and is super yummy. Be careful removing the cake from the pan since the crust is really sticky.
Now I will have a cup of coffee and my outmeal. And soon I have to dash to my match. Then there will be cleaning and food prepping in the afternoon. My weekend went by in a blurr but hey it’s only five days to the next weekend.
I hope your’s was more relaxing than mine!